In April 2016, my daughter Annabel had her blood checked using a combination of Bio-Resonance & Live Blood analysis by Leeds based organisation RESON8
We concluded that as the standard blood tests for Lyme and co-infections were known to be unreliable and that their selection by doctors was at best “hit and miss guess work”, it made sense to organise further broad reaching “tests” that might identify co-infections and other pathogens that were contributing to her poor state of health. We were willing to try new experimental and old fashioned techniques keeping an open mind.
The following is a list of tests that she has undertaken and a few more we are trying to arrange. This list is changing all the time as we learn more about testing.
Blood Testing – Borrelia and other pathogens
- Borrelia by LTT from Infectolab in 2014 (Positive Lyme Test Result)
- CD57 Test (Score of 20 is highly indicative of Lyme)
- Bioresonance – Diacom – Showed Borrelia & Ascaris as the main pathogens
- Bioresonance – BICOM – Showed Borrelia, Mycoplasma, 3 other bacteria & Fungus and Ascaris parasite (See Below)
- Live Blood Analysis [Results shown Below)
To be Arranged – These are all hard to arrange so no dates yet
- Microscopy using Borrelia DNA FISH Probes or Fluorescent Antibody Staining
- Abbot Plexid (advanced DNA testing)
- Next Generation Sequencing (Experimental not commerical)
Live Blood Analysis
We arranged to have Annabel’s blood filmed so I could ask experts familiar with analyzing blood of Borrelia patients to check if there are any anomalies that needed to be investigated.
This first sequence of pictures were taken 30 minutes after her blood was drawn from a finger prick blood sample.
Many of the cells are showing signs of toxicity or dehydration (spiky appearance) the exact cause still to be determined.
In the last picture taken several hours later, It looks like a spirochete was emerging from one of the red blood cells [Awaiting confirmation from Experts].
The results of the BICOM Bio-resonance blood test follow these pictures.
Question: Do these white blood cells here look normal ? Is this a Biofilm ?
b) Several hours later – String like objects were emerging from the cells. Left of middle cell.
Biresonance BICOM Analysis
The results of the BICOM Bio-resonance analysis test showed the following:
- Borrelia WAI
- Borrelia Lonestari
- Borrelia Recurrentis
- Borrelia Burgdorferi
- Mycoplasma Mix
- Gamma Herpes Vir. (Eppstein-Barr)
- Ascaris larvae
- Aspergillus clavatus
- Aspergillus flavus
- Aspergillus fumigatus
- Aspergillus fumigatus FT4
- Aspergillus niger
- Aspergillus oryzae
- Aspergillus parasiticus
- Aspergillus repens
- Aspergillus versicolor
- Fungi spores – Aspergillus
- Fungi spores – Cladosporium
- Fungi spores – Mucor
- Fungi spores – Ustilago
- Fungi spores (mix 1)
- Fungi spores (mix 2)
- Fungi spores (mix 3)
We did not have time to test for Bartonella and Thyroid so plan to include this in the next visit.